Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Sponges are Superior


I can gently touch a person's skin with my eyes closed and can tell if he/she is merely using their hands with a cleanser to clean the face. To effectively free your face of dirt, makeup and flakey skin, you need to use something else other than your fingertips to get the job done.

I do not recommend facial brushes because they cannot be sterilized at home or 2) facial towels because they sit around wet, attracting anything airborne, and left to dry only to be used again the next day for sometimes weeks at a time.

I do recommend facial sponges for many reasons. Not only are they gentle in effectively cleansing the skin, but they are disposable, biodegradable (at least the ones I sell), and you can rinse and wring them out, put them in the microwave for about 30-60 seconds to kill any bacteria you might be concerned about growing on them. I personally use them every day and night and it has cleared up my problem areas and has revolutionized the way I clean my face. I use a new one every 5 days or less.

If you'd like to try one, email me your mailing address and I will send you one of these compressed sponges today. My email address is monique@moniquepowers.com.

Please note that best results are achieved when you are also getting regularly scheduled facials and using professional skincare products at home.

No comments: