Tuesday, January 20, 2015

I'm Back and I'm Proud

It's been 8 months since my last communication and it's not because I didn't have anything to say. It's just that I've been saying it somewhere else. But I'm BACK and I'm proud to say that 2014 was a great year and 2015 is going to be even better!

First, as a result of me continuing to work ON my business, it has undergone a complete transformation, beginning with my website (courtesy of Danielle at Web Casa. Please check it out because Danielle did such a good job that I cant stop looking at it.

Next, my Nissan "work horse" truck went through a transformation as well. Why? Because it was blotchy, peeling, and dull. Sounds like our skin sometimes, right? And what do we do? We do whatever it takes to improve it. At least some of us do.

And I too am going through a transformation... emotionally, physically and spiritually. All of which will be revealed in later posts. So stay tuned!



No comments: