Thursday, May 22, 2014

Another Beautiful Bride

I did Kimberly Weatherspoon's hair and makeup for her wedding on April 19th, and she left me this glowing review today:

"My experience with Monique Powers was simply tops! I was a busy bride flying in from Washington, DC to get married in LA. Not only was Monique professional, she was timely, accommodating, and super bubbly! She was a much needed comfort during one of life's most stressful events.

At my request, Monique did a great job applying individual eyelash extensions - a 2 hour, yet peaceful process. She even showed up early and stayed late on the day of my wedding in order to transform me into a gorgeous bride on my special day. I received so many compliments from family and friends and my wedding photos were absolutely amazing! To be honest, I feel like I'm a regular looking girl - with Monique's attention to detail and extraordinary level of skill I was transformed! My husband, during out first-look even cried when he saw me! He was absolutely shocked and stunned at how gorgeous I looked.

I'd recommend Monique to anyone who is looking for an elegant, and glamorous look for a great price. Trust me you'll receive plenty of compliments and accolades."



No comments: