Monday, February 3, 2014

Save Money on Premium Services



Last year, my clients collectively received over $20,000 in beauty services from me by way of referrals, membership incentives, service packages, etc. Here's how you too can save money on my premium beauty services:

1) Refer a Friend. For every referral you send me, you'll receive 50% off your next appointment. For example, instead of paying $250 for eyelash extensions, you'll only pay $125!

2) Become a member at www.moniquepowers.com. Membership has the following perks:

- $10 off all services $45-$99
- $25 off all services $100-$199
- $50 off all services $200 and up

I can do a lot with $20,000 but I'd prefer you devise a plan on how you can save money on your favorite beauty services at Monique Powers Beauty Boutique.

No comments: